Senior vice presidents who were employed in the asset management industry earned median annual salaries of $144,962 in February 2016, according to PayScale.com. Salaries ranged from $95,112 to $231,054. Payscale.com also reports that senior vice presidents earned bonuses that ranged from $4,500 to $101,471, average profit sharing compensation of $10,174, and average commission on sales of $20,000.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers