There are many ways to learn about a career in risk management. One of the easiest ways to do so is by reading books about the field. Here are two suggestions: The Essentials of Risk Management (McGraw-Hill Education, 2014) and Risk Management and Financial Institutions (John Wiley & Sons, 2015).
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents