At an investment bank or a large wealth management firm, a skilled risk analyst can advance to the position of risk manager after five years on the job, and then to chief risk officer (after working as a risk manager for 10 years). Some risk management professionals become partners, receiving an ownership stake in the firm.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents