Employment for lawyers who work for firms that deal with funds, trusts, and other financial vehicles is expected to grow by 30 percent from 2014 to 2024, according to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH). Increasing government regulation is creating strong demand for lawyers to help wealth management partners navigate these often complex rules.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents