Employment opportunities for marketing managers and public relations specialists who work in the catch-all industry category of “other financial investment activities” are expected to grow by 36 percent from 2014 to 2024, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. Competition is extremely strong for the investment dollars of high-net-worth individuals, and wealth management partners realize that they need skilled IR specialists on staff to interact with current investors and to convince new investors to choose their firms. Investor relations specialists with advanced degrees, certification, and considerable experience will have the best job prospects.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents