According to the National Investor Relations Institute, entry-level IR relations specialists should have at least two years of experience in investor relations, marketing, planning and development, finance, or corporate communication at a public company or consulting firm. Mid-level professionals need more than five years of experience, and IR executives need more than 10 years of work experience in one or more of these aforementioned areas.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents