With experience, an entry-level IR associate at a large firm can advance to the position of assistant investor relations manager, then to IR manager, and finally IR director. A highly-skilled and -experienced investor relations director might be asked to become a partner at the firm. Additionally, there are many opportunities outside the wealth management industry—typically in the IR, marketing, and public relations departments of major corporations. Others work in the marketing or public relations departments of nonprofit organizations or government agencies.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents