Approximately 47,206 people were employed in private banking services in 2015, according to IBISWorld. They work at major banks, regional and boutique firms, broker/dealers, robo advisory firms, and independent wealth management firms. The four largest employers (UBS, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and Credit Suisse) hold about 47 percent of industry assets under management. Many firms have fewer than 10 employees.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents