Job opportunities for accountants and auditors who work with funds, trusts, and other financial vehicles will grow as fast as the average for all careers through 2029, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. It reports that “globalization, a growing overall economy, and an increasingly complex tax and regulatory environment are expected to lead to strong demand for accountants and auditors.” Additionally, more opportunities will emerge for accountants and auditors because the number of wealthy people who need wealth management services continues to grow.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents