Talk with wealth management accountants, or those working in other industries, about their careers. Ask your accounting teacher to help arrange some information interviews. Join business and finance clubs in high school and college. Offer to manage the finances of a school club to get experience working with budgets, paying bills, and managing financial records. Check out the career Web sites of major wealth management banks such as UBS, Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to learn about potential career paths, key skills for work success, and typical work environments. Finally, check out the following resources to learn more about WM and accounting.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Submit a Review and Get 7 FREE DAYS of Vault Gold
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents