Entry-level accountants and auditors should have completed at least one internship or co-operative educational experience at a wealth management firm or a major public accounting firm during college. For management-level positions, you’ll need at least three to five years of accounting or auditing experience at a WM firm, a bank, Big Four public accounting firm, or a Fortune 500 corporation.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents