Accountants and auditors are numbers crunchers, so you should be sure to take accounting, statistics, and mathematics classes. But they are also increasingly being asked to use their critical-thinking and analytical skills to provide strategic advice to WM partners. Courses that will help you to develop these skills include government, social studies, philosophy, and science. Joining the debate team will also be useful. English and speech classes will help you to build your oral and written communication skills. Computer science courses (especially database management) will help you to learn how to manage and utilize data.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents