Private equity risk managers do not belong to unions. Some become members of professional associations such as the American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters, American Risk and Insurance Association, National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research, Public Risk Management Association, and RIMS—The Risk Management Society.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates