The U.S. Department of Labor classifies risk managers under the general category of “financial managers.” It predicts that employment for financial managers who work for firms that manage funds, trusts, and other financial vehicles will grow by 19 percent through 2024, or much faster than the average for all careers. Eighty-three of private equity general partners surveyed by the investment firm Adveq and London Business School’s Coller Institute of Private Equity ranked risk management as “high” or “very high” on their list of concerns when investing. Ninety-six percent reported that they had some sort of risk management program in place.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Submit a Review and Get 7 FREE DAYS of Vault Gold
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates