Since most PE firms are small, there are few advancement opportunities for risk managers unless they move into other executive-level positions or launch their own funds. Opportunities are much better outside the PE industry. Risk managers can eventually become personnel supervisors, finance department managers, or human resources director; join the insurance industry; become independent consultants; or even ascend to CEO or CFO positions. Some leave the industry to become college professors.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates