Research analysts and associates work in typical office settings, and utilize the latest office equipment and financial software to do their work. They frequently travel to portfolio companies, target investment companies, and trade shows. Many private equity and venture capital professionals work extremely long hours (in some cases more than 70 hours a week). This often is the case with lower-level positions such as associate or analyst.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Risk Managers