The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) does not provide an employment outlook for private equity research analysts and associates, but it does report that job opportunities for financial analysts (including those who work for securities, commodities, and other financial investment and related firms) are expected to grow by 6 percent from 2018 to 2028, according to the U.S. Department of Labor, about as fast as the average for all careers.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Risk Managers