The field of private equity may seem complex, but with a little investigation, you’ll quickly be able to learn the basics of the industry. An excellent place to start is the Private Equity Minute, a six-part video series featuring Dartmouth College’s Tuck School of Business Professor Colin Blaydon. The series provides an overview of private equity models and details how value is created for private equity-backed companies. The videos are available on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmeYlJJq9JM.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Risk Managers