Some analysts and associates are able to enter the field after completing a bachelor’s degree and an internship, co-op, or part-time position at an alternative investment firm, consulting firm, or investment bank. Higher-level positions require an MBA and several years of experience at an alternative investments firm.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Risk Managers