The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) does not provide an employment outlook for private equity marketing specialists, but it does report that job opportunities for marketing managers are expected to grow by 8 percent from 2018 to 2028—faster than the average for all careers. "Advertising, promotional, and marketing campaigns are expected to continue to be essential as organizations seek to maintain and expand their market share," the DOL explains. "Advertising and promotions managers will be needed to plan, direct, and coordinate advertising and promotional campaigns, as well as to introduce new products into the marketplace."
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers