There are many ways to learn about marketing and private equity. One way to obtain hands-on experience is to create a marketing campaign for a made-up product, or even a PE fund, and then pitch it to your friends or family. Ask your business teacher for some tips on creating an effective marketing strategy. You can also talk with marketing professionals about their careers. Almost every organization has some sort of marketing department or position, so a quick survey of your friends and family will probably allow you to identify a marketing contact that you can interview. LinkedIn is also a good place to find potential information interviewees. Following groups such as Hedge Fund, Private Equity & Alternative Investments Sales, Marketing & Investor Relations Group will introduce you to the PE industry and provide some interview leads.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers