In 2020, Glassdoor reported that marketing associates earned average annual salaries of $52,820. Salaries ranged anywhere from $35,000 to $84,000 or more. Marketing managers earned median annual salaries of $136,850 in May 2019, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. The bottom 10 percent earned $61,930 or less, while the highest 10 percent earned $208,000 or more.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers