Certification or Licensing
There are no specific private equity certifications, but many general marketing associations provide certification programs. They are a good way to build your general marketing skills and prove to prospective employers that you’ve met the highest standards that have been established by your industry. Examples include Professional Certified Marketer (American Marketing Association) and Professional Researcher Certification (Insights Association).
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers