Private equity lawyers do not belong to unions. Many join the American Bar Association, one of the world’s largest voluntary professional organizations with nearly 400,000 members. It accredits law schools, offers educational and career information, and has a Private Equity and Venture Capital Committee, Institutional Investors Committee, and Business Law Section. The Association of American Law Schools, a nonprofit association of 178 law schools, offers information for prospective law students at https://www.aals.org/prospective-law-students/. The Law School Admission Council and the National Association for Law Placement also provide many resources for law students and lawyers. Other useful organizations include the Association of Corporate Counsel, Minority Corporate Counsel Association, and the National Association of Women Lawyers.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers