In 2019, in-house corporate lawyers with zero to three years of experience earned salaries that ranged from $67,750 to $176,500 (depending on the size of their employer), according to national staffing firm Robert Half Legal’s 2020 Salary Guide Legal. Those with four to nine years of experience earned between $80,750 and $199,000, and lawyers with 10 or more years on the job had earnings that ranged from $119,750 to $264,000. Salaries for attorneys who are employed full time at large private equity firms are usually higher. They can earn $1 million or more annually.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers