Opportunities for advancement at private equity firms are typically few and far between because most funds are small. Their legal departments may only consist of a chief legal officer. At small firms, PE lawyers advance by receiving pay raises and bonuses. At large firms, new graduates begin as associates, then advance to the positions of managing attorney, general counsel, and chief legal officer. Some PE attorneys become CEOs or corporate board members.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers