Investor relations specialists typically work in modern and comfortable offices. They frequently travel to meet with current and potential investors, as well as to their firm’s annual meeting and industry conferences. This travel may take them across town, out of state, or even overseas. If you work at a small PE firm, you may be the only IR professional, which can be stressful during busy times and require work on weekends. At larger firms, staffs are bigger and IR professionals have a standard 9-to-5, Monday through Friday workweek.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Submit a Review and Get 7 FREE DAYS of Vault Gold
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers