Private equity investor relations specialists do not belong to unions, but some join the National Investor Relations Institute, a professional association that hosts an annual conference, offers certification, and provides continuing education classes and webinars. Certification and professional development opportunities are also provided by the CFA Institute. The American Investment Council (formerly the Private Equity Growth Capital Council) and Emerging Markets Private Equity Association are membership organizations for private equity firms, limited partners, fund managers, and related firms.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers