The career of IR specialist will continue to be in strong demand due to the increasing complexity of private equity financial transactions, the growing desire by potential and current investors for transparency, and increasing competition between PE firms for funding, among other factors. In 2019, 100 percent of limited partners surveyed by the search and advisory firm Stevenson James rated the function of investor relations as “valuable” or “extremely valuable,” up from 93 percent in 2015.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers