The field of investor relations requires a unique combination of soft skills (especially communication) and financial acumen. As a result, it’s important to take classes that will help you to develop these talents. Recommended courses include English, speech, marketing, accounting, finance, business, economics, and mathematics. Round out your education with college-preparatory classes in history, social studies, and computer science. Taking a foreign language will be of great help if you plan to work overseas or at a PE firm that works with foreign investors.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers