The average head of investor relations (IR) earned between $200,000 and $249,999 a year in 2014, according to the IR Magazine Global Investor Relations Practice Report 2014. Twenty-five percent of IR heads earned between $150,000 to $199,999, and 28 percent received more than $250,000 a year. Ninety-five percent received a yearly bonus that averaged 35 percent of their base salary. Investment relations officers earned average salaries that ranged from $100,000 to $149,999.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers