Certification or Licensing
The National Investor Relations Institute awards the investor relations charter designation to applicants who meet educational and experience requirements, pass a rigorous examination, and satisfy other criteria. Visit https://www.niri.org/certification for more information. Some IR specialists earn the chartered financial analyst designation, which is administered by the CFA Institute (https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfa). Others are licensed as certified public accountants. The Uniform CPA Examination, which is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, is used by all states.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers