Certification or Licensing
The National Investor Relations Institute awards the investor relations charter designation to applicants who meet educational and experience requirements, pass a rigorous examination, and satisfy other criteria. Visit https://www.niri.org/certification for more information. Some IR specialists earn the chartered financial analyst designation, which is administered by the CFA Institute (http://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram). Others are licensed as certified public accountants. The Uniform CPA Examination, which is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, is used by all states.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers