Chief financial officers in the finance and accounting sector earned salaries that ranged from $155,000 to $275,000 in 2015, according to financial recruiter Robert Half Accounting & Finance’s 2016 Salary Guide. Controllers at small firms received pay that ranged from $92,000 to $123,500. At large firms, their salaries ranged from $151,500 to $193,000.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers