With experience, finance professionals can advance from controller or fund administrator to the top financial position of chief financial officer (CFO). Some CFOs hold partnership stakes in their funds. At accounting firms or corporation, a CFO might advance to the position of chief operating officer or chief executive officer. Others advance by receiving higher salaries or bonuses, or by moving to a more prestigious employer.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers