The work environment for compliance professionals can be challenging and stressful. They must keep up to date with increasingly strict and complex regulatory systems, and they can be held accountable by PE firm management and government officials when regulatory infractions occur. At large firms, compliance officers may be assisted by a small staff. At small firms, there may be only one compliance professional to handle a wide variety of compliance issues.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Submit a Review and Get 7 FREE DAYS of Vault Gold
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers