Private equity compliance are not members of unions. Some may work at firms that are members of the Private Equity Growth Capital Council and the Emerging Markets Private Equity Association. These organizations host conferences, provide continuing education and networking opportunities, and serve as advocates for the PE industry in Washington, D.C. and in foreign countries. The Regulatory Compliance Association provides certification and continuing education opportunities. The Association of Women in Alternative Investing and the Women’s Association of Venture and Equity are membership organizations for women. The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association represents the interests of securities firms, banks, and asset managers. It offers the Compliance and Legal Society for individual members.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers