Employment opportunities should be strong for compliance professionals in the private equity industry, although the number of positions is small. Much of this growth has been spurred by increasing regulation of the financial industry by the U.S. and other governments in response to corporate malfeasance. “Hefty fines and other penalties have jolted companies…into a compliance hiring spree,” according to The Wall Street Journal, “as governments at home and abroad tighten business laws and regulations and ramp up their enforcement activity.” Thirty-three percent of private equity firms surveyed in 2015 by the accounting firm EY and Private Equity International reported they had hired more internal compliance employees in the past two years, and 18 percent had increased their numbers of outsourced compliance professionals.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers