While in high school, participate in business and finance clubs. Some colleges have private equity, venture capital, or general finance clubs that you can join. Check out Web sites such as PE HUB (https://www.pehub.com) and Private Equity International (https://www.privateequityinternational.com) to learn more about the private equity industry. Talk to compliance professionals about their careers. Use LinkedIn to identify interview candidates. Joining LinkedIn groups—such as the Hedge Fund, Private Equity & Alternative Investments Networking Group and the Private Equity Investment Group—is another good strategy to educate yourself about the industry and make networking contacts.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers