Five to 10 years of experience within an asset management environment (ideally with a compliance focus) are required to work in top-level compliance positions. Some employers also seek executive-level candidates with regulatory experience at the Securities & Exchange Commission, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, or other regulatory bodies. Analysts need previous experience (work, internship, co-op).
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Submit a Review and Get 7 FREE DAYS of Vault Gold
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers