Five to 10 years of experience within an asset management environment (ideally with a compliance focus) are required to work in top-level compliance positions. Some employers also seek executive-level candidates with regulatory experience at the Securities & Exchange Commission, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, or other regulatory bodies. Analysts need previous experience (work, internship, co-op).
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers