Chief compliance officers at large companies earned salaries that ranged from $135,500 to $271,000, according to Robert Half’s 2020 Salary Guide Accounting & Finance. Robert Half also reports the following salary ranges for other compliance professionals: compliance directors, $117,750 to $211,250; compliance officers, $87,500 to $166,500; senior compliance analysts, $75,000 to $127,750; compliance analysts, $65,500 to $105,500.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers