Chief compliance officers at large companies earned salaries that ranged from $169,500 to $240,750, according to Robert Half’s 2016 Salary Guide Accounting & Finance. At small firms, earnings ranged from $116,500 to $156,000. Robert Half also reports the following salary ranges for other compliance professionals: compliance directors, $99,000 to $191,750; compliance officers, $82,500 to $150,000; senior compliance analysts, $67,500 to $112,000; and compliance analysts, $54,750 to $89,000.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers