Private equity funds have bounced back to a large degree after the Great Recession of the late 2000s. In 2014, a total of 1,292 funds were involved in fundraising (with $52 billion in capital raised) a sharp increase from the 966 funds that raised $20 billion in capital in 2009, according to Preqin. With so much “dry powder” on hand, there will be many opportunities for chief dealmakers.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers