Private equity funds have bounced back to a large degree after the Great Recession of the late 2000s. In 2014, a total of 1,292 funds were involved in fundraising (with $52 billion in capital raised) a sharp increase from the 966 funds that raised $20 billion in capital in 2009, according to Preqin. With so much “dry powder” on hand, there will be many opportunities for chief dealmakers.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers