You can learn more about private equity and the career of chief dealmaker by checking out the following books in your college or local library: Introduction to Private Equity: Venture, Growth, LBO and Turn-Around Capital (John Wiley & Sons, 2013); One Step Ahead: Private Equity and Hedge Funds After the Global Financial Crisis (Oneworld Publications, 2013); and The Operating Partner in Private Equity (Private Equity International, 2015). Visit https://www.group.pictet/corporate/en/home/pictet_alternative_investments/about_alternative_investments.html for "An Introduction to Private Equity."
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers