Salaries for private equity executives rank among the highest in any industry. The 2020 Private Equity and Venture Capital Compensation Report revealed that private equity and venture capital compensation had increased for the sixth year in a row. A record 68 percent of respondents reported total compensation of more than $200,000. In May 2019, eFinancialCareers indicated that annual base salaries for managing directors of private equity firms totaled $420,000, with total compensation of $1.6 million. Annual earnings for the very top chief dealmakers can range in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers