Business development directors work in well-lit, modern offices. They spend much of their day on the phone with investors or traveling to meet them at their offices or hosting them at social events. This work can be interesting because you constantly meet new people and rewarding when you are able to keep the deal pipeline flowing with new investments. On the other hand, it can be stressful and challenging if you fail to attract new investors. Many private equity and venture capital professionals work long hours.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers