The field of private equity has been around for more than 100 years, and senior members of the deal team have traditionally been responsible for generating investment opportunities and keeping the pipeline running. While this remains true in many instances, growing competition among PE firms to acquire top target portfolio companies has prompted some managing partners to hire business development directors to focus on these duties full time.
The National Business Development Association was founded in 2013 to represent the interests of business development professionals in all industries.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers