There are many ways to explore a career in business development and private equity. In high school, join your school’s business or finance club. To learn more about private equity, check out the Private Equity Minute, a video series featuring Dartmouth College’s Tuck School of Business Professor Colin Blaydon. Chapters include Private Equity Basics, How Private Equity Funds are Organized, The General Partner/Limited Partner Relationship, Incentives, The Lifecycle of an Investment, and Creating Value. The videos are available at the Private Equity Growth Capital Council’s Web site, http://www.pegcc.org/private-equity-at-work/education/private-equity-minute.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers