New college graduates with a bachelor’s degree in finance earned average starting salaries of $49,536 in fall 2015, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers. Those with a bachelor’s degree in sales earned average starting salaries of $50,200 in fall 2014, and master’s degree graduates received $60,333.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers