Private equity accountants and auditors are not members of unions. Many join professional associations that provide a variety of educational and career resources. For example, the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) has its own proprietary online social network called LinkUp IMA (http://linkup.imanet.org), which is available to IMA members. The IMA also provides certification, offers job listings at its Web site, and publishes Strategic Finance, Management Accounting Quarterly, and other publications. Other noteworthy organizations include the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, and Institute of Internal Auditors. The Private Equity Growth Capital Council and Emerging Markets Private Equity Association are membership organizations for private equity firms, limited partners, fund managers, and related entities.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers