In its 2020 report, Robert Half explained that the accounting and finance profession was marked by low supply and high demand, which boded well for private equity accountants. In the corporate sector, the report noted that "hiring managers in nearly every industry are scrambling to find skilled accounting and finance professionals, especially CPAs." Robert Half also indicated that demand was strong in public accounting, stating: "Due to talent shortages, public accounting candidates have been hard to find for several years now, and 2020 looks to be no different. As a result, firms are offering higher pay, along with improved benefits and perks. Skilled candidates commonly field multiple job offers, and entry-level professionals can command incentives they wouldn’t have been offered just a few years ago."
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers