Private equity firms are headquartered throughout the United States, but many are found in large cities such as New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Accountants and auditors also are employed by portfolio companies of private equity firms and public accounting firms that provide contracted services to PE firms. The four largest public accounting firms are Deloitte, EY, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers